“While we teach, we learn”
– Roman philosopher Seneca
Throughout the years I have discovered a love for sharing and giving back to the phtoography community.
Some of these opportunities have included:
– Photography workshops
– One-on-one mentoring
– Teaching as an adjunct profession at Brooks Institute of Photography
– Master Class at WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) Annual Convention in Las Vegas
– Speaking on the trade-show-floor at the WPPI
– Guest lecturing for college photography classes
– Hosting photography students/classes in my studio
– Guest speaking at PPA (Professional Photographers of America) meetings
– Presenting to PUG (Pictage User Group) meetings
– Teaching photographers at the ASMP (American Society of Media Photographers) chapter meetings
– Former local PPA chapter board member
– Thirst Relief Mentor Auctions
I have been interviewed for articles with
– The Wall Street Journal
– The New York Times
– Rangefinder Magazine
– Photographers Edit
– PhotoShelter Marketing and Photography Guides
– Several wedding blogs regarding trends in the photography industry, best practices for photographers and tips for brides in wedding planning.
If you are interested in connecting with me for mentoring, speaking engagements and/or an interview for a media outlet, please send an email to [email protected] with a brief introduction and any questions you have.